Followers

Monday, August 12, 2013

The Last Canvas For Now!

Hey everyone!! Here is the last canvas that I did this week and I am putting the stuff away today and giving it a break and maybe come back to it in a couple of weeks more likely a month or 2 :p...

This was the biggest canvas that I did it is a 12x12 and this one was a lot of fun to make too!! I really do seem to have more fun with 12x12 then with the smaller sizes... The paper I used for this canvas is from Prima The Song Bird collection the saying was cut out with my cameo and the saying come from there store], they have a lot of great saying on there and I can't wait to use more of them!!

I really did not add much to this canvas cause I thought the birds on this paper were really cute and that it did not need much more. I thought I would let the beauty of the saying and the paper work together on there own with very little help from me!

The only things that I added were the unknown flowers and there are a fewPrima ones in this one too but not many. I placed a little key charm and a cameo from recollections then the butterflies are from my favorite punch from Martha





Thanks everyone for checking me blog out! I will be post some cards that I made with the June Simon Says Stamp kit next!
I hope you all have a great day!!
Melissa







































No comments:

Post a Comment