Followers

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hey everyone here is just a quick layout share! This is just a very simple layout that I did of my dads wedding day! Don't they look cute!? They got married years ago but I felt like scraping this one again.. I think it is because I am running out of pictures!! lol I need to start taking more of them I just have not been in the mood to.
 
This layout was made from some scraps left from my scraptasic kit I think the June kit but not to sure.. I also thought that I would try out my close to my heart cricut cartridge Art Philosophy which I just have not had too much time to really look at it. I made the banner with this cartridge and the matching stamp set that the cart can with and I think it turned out really cute!!
I really love this cartridge it really has everything on it that you need! I would say out of all of my cartridges that this one would be my favorite!!

Thanks everyone for checking out my blog and stay tune cause I will be posting a giving away/challenge soon and I hope that you will want to join!
I hope you all have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment